Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday Cheer and Motherly Love

Hello again,

It has been a year and I can't believe I have left this thing lie blank! The struggles, issues, trials and tribulations of motherhood have been many, though. I'd like to end the year with a promise that this is a new beginning. I will post weekly and use this as the venue for which it was intended. Christmas is fast approaching. My children are eagerly awaiting "Santa" and all the mystique of the holiday season (so am I!). This is not the time for reflecting on what did or did not happen this Fall. Instead, it is a time to wish all those mothers out there hope, joy and peace. Thanks to one special friend who encouraged me to pursue this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Xmas "Professor/Mommy" and I know the year ahead will be excellent with more growth (in more ways than one I hope)!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!