Thursday, April 30, 2009

Who Said I Couldn't Do It All?


I feel empowered and inspired lately - to do more, to be more, to give more, to care more, to risk more, to try more, and to make the biggest mark I can make in the lives of my children, DOAD and the world. I want to push farther, to challenge myself further, to dig deeper (could I talk in more colloquialisms?)

Seriously, I keep bombarding myself with new ideas, be it visions of new projects, new businesses, new groups or ways to develop, improve upon or otherwise re-create things I am already involved in.

I feel so much in control (now, that is). I wonder, though, who ever said I COULD have it all? Was it me?

Could I have TOO much excitement for everything BIG and be missing what is little, everyday, mundane, even tedious?

Then, fear/doubt/guilt attempts to alter my course... who am I to think I can change the world? Who am I to think I can live a life extraordinary?

I AM THAT GIRL

No comments: