Friday, November 6, 2009

Being sick when you're a Mom is the worst!

I have been ill for the last week. My kids have it too. It has been just horrible and disgusting. I will spare further details. I'd like to send out the largest of kuddos to any mom who manages to take care of her kids while she too is ill. I could barely do it this week. Lucky DOAD was able to work at home most days and be here for meals and other support. I just can't wait to feel great again!!

Work has piled up, given that I was off all week! I guess I just have to take the advice of B1's first grade teacher: "In Room 6 we go with the flow!"

Gotta just deal with being behind and figure out how to move on from here.

B2s new favourite: retro teletoon - spiderman!
B1 quote of the day: "I miss my teacher" (after missing two days of school)

No comments: