Monday, January 14, 2008

Linked?! and Fired Up!

I am way too excited that gradmommy linked my blog site under her fantastic page! As I am new to the blogging world I take this link as a sign that I should continue to blog and AS A SIGN THAT I SHOULD CONTINUE TO BLOG!! (PRESSURE!) Actually, recent events (that I am not yet ready to post about) have made me realize just how important a sense of community is for mothers and for academics - never mind for mommy academics! We have so many of the same experiences, but we experience them differently. We have our own way of viewing the worlds we inhabit with our children and those we attempt to forge outside them. I hope in some small way my ramblings (sometimes very personal, sometimes very academic - always a little of both) will be read, heard and acted upon!

Here's to the power of women and our use of this technology to bring about positive changes in our lives and the lives of our children.

No comments: