Wednesday, January 27, 2010

... Making Pizza and Other Things "P"

Tonight the boys and I made our own pizza. It was really good - not delicious by any means, but it was a great meal. It was so awesome to see them get their hands in the dough and watch the oven with the light on as we waited for our masterpiece to be complete.

"Look at the cheese boiling," B1 exclaimed!

"When is it gonna be ready, Mom?" immediately replied B2.

We sat together and enjoyed a couple slices each, followed by some pumpkin pie.

The letter of the week is "P" - so our pineapple pizza and pumpkin pie were both instructive and good to eat!

... on a less humorous side (or perhaps more, depending on the reader!) I have overhead much talk between my 4 and 6 year old boys about (dare I even say it...) WAIT FOR IT - the penis. Probably only coincidental it seems to be getting to me during "P" week!

Any moms of boys know of which I speak? I try to say nothing, but find myself trying to determine the perfect response of nonchalantly drawing attention to the fact I am not amused by their genital discourse and would much prefer bath time and bed time to be of others things "p," not pee related!

No comments: