Friday, August 7, 2009

91 Posts and 91 Surveys Completed!

This is actually officially the 92nd post, but I have made 91 posts on this blog (since 2006!) and now 91 awesome mothers have completed the Mothering Contexts Study.

Today I was looking at Robin Sharma's Daily Inspiration (from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari), a gift from two friends for my birthday. I went back a few pages to August 2nd, the day I began and completed Leg 5 of the Canadian Death Race 2009. It read the following
To conquer, one first must yield. Rather than going against the change, one should flow with it. The nature of water is to flow. It goes with the current. It does not resist. It does not hesitate before it yields. But it is also one of the most powerful forces on the earth.


This resonates with me, for sure!

No comments: