Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rogue Wisdom Tooth Gets Axed


Today I had oral surgery to remove a rogue wisdom tooth - I didn't get them in my teens like most! This so-called after care recovery is really cramping my style. All I have had to eat since last night's supper is chicken broth, a few crackers and water!

If you haven't filled out the Mothering Contexts Study please check it out.

I would REALLY, really, REALLY appreciate you passing along the link to other moms. I have 94 surveys completed and my goal by the end of the summer was 150.

I don't have this site linked to other blogs (perhaps with more traffic), so I would be delighted to have assistance on this. I am open to recruitment suggestions. Thus far, I have been reluctant to post anything onto more commercial mommy blogs or parenting sites.

2 comments:

adena said...

I just posted your survey on the Manic Mommies Big Tent, which is a forum for moms...you can find it from the main Manic Mommies Page http://www.manicmommies.com
Hope this helps you get some participants!

My said...

Thanks very much, Adena!