Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Writing in a (blog) journal

Today's gem from my Robin Sharma's Daily Inspiration from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is:
Writing in a journal on a regular basis is very powerful. This helps you get to know yourself and deepen your self relationship. Your journal should be a place you visit and examine yourself. With the awareness that brings, you can then pledge to make better choices. And better choices lead to better results.


Does a more public journal also allow for such awareness? Or, perhaps is the semi-private (who is reading this?) or quasi-public (someone could be reading this?) nature of blogging allow for a different kind of appreciation for what one is, purports or hopes to be?

On an always related note, I have 127 surveys! That is 127 mothers from across North America who have shared a little slice of their lives as mothers with me. Thank you all! My goal is 150 by September - so if you haven't yet done the Mothering Contexts Study please check it out soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At last, I found this article once again. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. This time, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)