Saturday, August 29, 2009

130 Surveys Completed!

One hundred and thirty moms from across North America and beyond have graciously shared some of their mothering experiences with me through the Mothering Contexts Study Please check it out if you haven't already done so.

I really appreciate your time, your honesty and your willingness to participate!

I am looking to complete hundreds more... but at least for now to make my goal of 150 before I start back teaching on September 8th 2009.

Can 20 more surveys be done in 10 days? YES!!!

As for my own mothering lately, I've felt like a nag...

Me [the kids]

"Stop that!"
["Why?"]

"Don't do that to your brother"
[B1 removes leg from B2s back... Or, B2 continues to push B1 off the couch]

"STOP CRYING!!"
["I'm not crying!!"

"Where are your manners?"
["SorrEEEEEEE!]"

"That's not how we do things"
["Yeah, it is"]

"We don't run in a store"
(apparently WE do!)

No comments: